your donations make all the Difference.
just bring your Goods around back.
Donations of new and gently used items are accepted during the following times:
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8am – Noon
• Tuesday and Thursday from 8am – Noon and 1pm – 3pm
Please call our Store Manager at (940)549-0411 before bringing large loads of donations to be sure we have room to accept them.
here Are the groundrules:
It’s hard to say “no thank you” to a donation when those donations help fund Graham Crisis Center programs. However, we must refuse some items for being non-recyclable, contains hazardous materials, known to transmit bed bugs or lice, or requires repair or refurbishing before it could be sold in our shop. Our donation attendants are trained to know what we can and cannot accept, and will help guide you to other possibilities for items we cannot use.
Items we cannot accept:
- Wet, dirty or stained items
- USED undergarments or socks
- Shoes with holes, dirty or severely worn
- Used bed pillows, mattresses/box springs
- Furniture that is missing key parts or is torn, stained, has pet damage or contains pet allergens
- Opened personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover, shaving cream, hairsprays, shavers, fragrance items, toothpaste, mouthwash, lotions, etc.
- Outdated TVs or VCRs (flat screen TVs are accepted)
- Computers, computer monitors and printers
- Medical equipment such as wheelchairs, shower chairs, breathing machines, etc.
- Household chemical products such as pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, bug sprays, aerosols and other environmentally-unfriendly waste products
- Automotive hazardous waste such as tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oil, antifreeze, etc.
- No traditional recyclables such as newsprint, office paper, cardboard, plastics, magazines, junk mail, etc.
- No weapons such as guns, bows and arrows, ammunition, hunting knives, etc.
- No cribs, car seats, walkers or other products that do not meet the current safety standards of the US Consumer • Product Safety Commission, including recalled items. Learn more here.
- Small appliances (toasters, waffle irons, Crockpots, etc.) must be clean, in good working condition and not in need of ANY parts or repairs (e.g. Crockpot without lid, etc.)